Sondag 23 Oktober 2011

Touch Screen Gloves!

Geplaas deur Unknown om 09:47

Whilst shopping last week, I saw this in one of the shop windows-touch screen gloves! Although I've never heard of this before, I have often wished somebody would invent gloves that allowed me to type on my HTC, without feeling the cold on my fingers.

I'm not quite sure how they work, but to me they look like normal (unattractive) gloves. I'm not sure of the cost in this particular shop, but you can purchase online for around £8 plus.

Although its a fairly needed invention, what with all the touch screen technology, I don't think I'll be purchasing a pair yet, although I wouldn't mind receiving as a gift ;-)

What do you think, will you be running out to buy a pair?

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea