Donderdag 13 Oktober 2011

Review: Primark Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes with Tea Tree

Geplaas deur Unknown om 06:50
Makeup wipes for me are a must have, not because I'm lazy and use them instead of a face wash, but because they work for me. I sometimes use them in place of cotton pads (add cleanser) which helps to remove my makeup. I'll also use wipes to remove eye makeup and lipstick.

So on to the review...

The makeup wipes were located in Primark near the till. They come in a twin pack, and as they were only a £1 I thought I would give it a shot!

They come in a twin pack, although the photo shows one pack

There are 25 wipes in each pack-so you receive 50 wipes for £1, not bad! As soon as you open the pack you can smell the tea tree, which may be overpowering for some, but for me its kind of soothing. What are the benefits of a tea tree makeup wipe I hear you asking?.... well tea tree contains anti-bacterial properties which help to repair skin, and is traditionally used in skin care for balancing out combination/oily skin.


 Decent size wipes, enough for the whole face

Other Key Ingredients Listed

* Aloe Vera- This is great for healing red, sore skin.
* Witch Hazel- An ingredient which helps the treatment of acne prone skin
* Glycerin- If you have dry skin, glycerin acts as humectant and helps to restore water levels in your skin. It may also help to heal wounds and prevent wrinkles.

I'm not sure if the wipes are supposed to remove eye makeup, but they do a great job for me. They do not sting around my eyes (just be careful not to get too close) and leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. They don't dry up inside the resealable packet-unlike other branded wipes, which is an added bonus! After cleansing my face (I use Johnson's cream cleanser with the wipes) my face feels soft. Removing makeup with the wipes alone, also does a great job-but I wouldn't recommend for heavy, party makeup. But having said that I don't know any makeup wipe that fully removes waterproof mascara, heavy foundation, eyeshadow, etc without the use of a cleanser.

Conclusion

I'm glad I took the plunge and purchased the wipes as they are an amazing buy for such a low price. These are my second favourite after the Bodycare Makeup Remover Wipes. The Bodycare wipes I use for my face and to remove eye makeup, whereas I will stick to using the Primark tea tree wipes for my face only. They are perfect for taking on holiday when you have mimumum luggage space, and for the gym.

I spotted some other beauty goodies in Primark so will be sure to purchase them pretty soon. Keep a look out for the Primark Cosmetic Pads review!

Let me know if you use wipes as part of your skin care routine and which is your favourite? <3

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea