Saterdag 01 Oktober 2011

Outfit of the Day-Smokin' Hot Weekend!

Geplaas deur Unknown om 13:36
Since the British Summer time has arrived fashionably late, what better time to have a barbeque!

I decided to wear light colours to reflect my mood and add key accessories. I've teamed the light pink flowy dress with a cream long sleeve top underneath. White linen pants go well with the dress and are light enough for the hot weather.

The hijab I'm wearing is called 'Strawberry Delight' which will be available from Princess Rockz within a week. It is really light and has great coverage!

The belt I'm wearing is actually a necklace which I decided to wear as a belt, as it adds colour to the plain pink dress and shows off the various layers.

 Yes I am on a child see-saw and no it didn't break lol


What have you guys been up to this weekend? Hope you're having a good one. xox

*Necklace (worn as belt)-Accessorize


0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea