Donderdag 13 Oktober 2011

Review: Lush Eau Roma Water Toner

Geplaas deur Unknown om 10:52
I have been a fan of Lush products for a number of years now as I love their ethical values and the charity work that they do. They source their ingredients from companies that do not test on animals, and use little or no preservatives in their products. The attention paid into what goes in their beauty products is what makes Lush stand out from other companies.

I have tried various Lush goodies, including face masks, cleansers and body washes. Todays product I will be reviewing is the Eau Roma Water.

Info on the bottle "Tone your skin gently with rose and lavender water. Excellent on dry, older or sensitive skin. use on cotton wool to remove excess cleanser and to referesh the skin."

My skin goes through changes depending on the time and season, so this is great for calming my skin. In winter it helps to keep moisture locked in and also smells great! Compared to Lush Tea Tree Toner, this is much gentler and ideal for sensitive skin. The Tea Tree would suit more oily/spot- prone skin.

 Mini and big!

Lush do two bottle sizes- 100g priced at £3.75 and 250g priced at £7.00. This may seem expensive but when you look at the process to produce the rose water, it is well worth it.


Vegan friendly too!

What I like about Lush's rose water is that it also contains lavender water. This is an added 'super' ingredient, which acts as an antiseptic and calms skin. It also refreshes and tones the skin-great for someone like me who suffers from regular breakouts. I like to spray onto a cotton pad and wipe gently over my face after cleansing. It's also ideal for refreshing your skin during those long, hot Summer days.

I initially purchased the smaller bottle from their store, but found I ran out of it pretty quick. I then decided to buy the bigger bottle, which is much better! The 100g bottle is best used for travelling as it takes up less space in my beauty case, which means more room for Lush goodies!

 The small bottle fits well inside my mini travel bag!

I think the sell by date is around a year, but I could be wrong (the date is faded on the two bottles) However as I use twice a day, the 250g bottle lasts around 2 months. This is because I like to literally soak my cotton pad in the rose water and also spray onto my skin at the same time-yes I am greedy!

Conclusion

This is one product I can not live without, no other toner that I have used can compare. It's as natural as you can find and vegan. The smell is so soothing and calming, and really feels like it works without loading my skin with uneccesary parabens. The rose water does contains one paraben-methylparaben' but as Lush have stated they rarely use parabens unless necessary, and even then it is limited.

I have tried numerous Lush products, which I will also be reviewing, but this is by far the best.  
Well done Lush!


0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea