Donderdag 20 Oktober 2011

Haul: Lush & Boots & a Quid Cardigan!!!

Geplaas deur Unknown om 02:00
Carmex Strawberry, Cosmetic Warrior, Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar, Think Pink

Left-Right: Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar & Think Pink

So this isn't my usual huge haul- the Lush Balls were a gift from my friend and I can't wait to try them out! I purchased the Carmex Strawberry as my Cherry one has run out and I wanted to try a different flavour, however I'm not so keen on the smell and taste. I much prefer the cherry!

I was so desperate to have the Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask I walked for ages in the cold (yes Lush that's how dedicated I am!) I have had a few breakouts in the past few days and as my cousin has raved about the warrior, of course I had to try it. I slapped it onto my face as soon as I got home (on a cleansed face). I will leave my review of this mask for another post!

On another note H&M has a good sale, I was very tempted to buy a cardigan for £1, yes £1!!!! But I resisted the urge, as in all seriousness I only wanted it because of the price.

Have you tried any of the Lush balls, what do you think of them?

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea