Dinsdag 04 Oktober 2011

Sanctuary Review- Skin Warming Microbrasion Polish

Geplaas deur Unknown om 10:54
I am in love with Sanctuary products-from their salt scrub to body butter, each beauty product is luxurious. So when I was given the Sanctuary Warming MicroBrasion Polish as a gift, of course I was delighted!

This polish "combines intense warming to help open the pores and stimulate circulation, with an ultrafine polish of marine earth and natural kaolin to help detoxify and leave skin feeling deeply cleansed and refreshed. Rich beeswax, jojoba and wheatgerm help to hydrate and protect, leaving the skin feeling refined, smooth and looking more youthful."

On first inspection I'm loving the packaging, simple but professional, and the fact that its a 100ml tube means you get more product for your money.


When applied to the face you can really feel the heat sensation. I like to rub mine in circular motions, and leave for ten minutes before washing off with warm water. Afterwards my skin feels really soft and any dry flaky bits have disappeared. I like to apply this 1-2 times a week as a special treat.

Once I run out of this product, I will definitely purchase as it lives up to its claim, and at £12.25 won't break your bank balance. As with any of the Sanctuary products, this will make a great gift for a friend or even your mum. 

Purchase online from Boots

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea