Vrydag 06 Januarie 2012

Outfit of the Day: Fashionably ill

Geplaas deur Unknown om 02:54


This outfit is what I call casually me, as it casual and sooo me! I've been ill all week so thus have been house bound. This was the first day I ventured out....to Asda! OK so it was nowhere special and just around the corner, but as I have been in my pj's all week I fancied something different. I didn't go over the top but added the bag for some pizz-azz. (Is that a word haha!) I purchased it from a shopping mall in Istanbul from some fancy smancy shop called Charles & Keith. I saw Amena from Pearl Daisy with an almost identical bag a few days ago (Great minds think alike ;) ) I believe she bought hers online from Asos.com. I like how it matches the top of my shoes (which I have rolled down) from Forever 21. 

The brown blazer which is also from Forever 21 is light enough to be worn in the Summer or layered up for Winter. New Look had the exact same blazers for around £25, but it was much cheaper in Forever 21. The Primark jeans are so comfortable and easy to throw on with any outfit. As I wanted to keep the outfit simple, I've not worn many accessories, but the bead bracelets (which came as part of a set) do not interfere with the overall look. The hijab style is something I more or less discovered accidentally. Well kinda... I like to call it the Twist, lol. It's not as clear in the photo but I simply draped and pinned in random spots, leaving it to drape in a loose fashion. 

What the photos fail to show is the blocked nose and me having a coughing fit, but thank God that wasn't in Asda-now that would have been embarrassing!


0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea