Sondag 01 Januarie 2012

Haul: Boots and Accessorize

Geplaas deur Unknown om 09:59
 




This is is haul from a week ago. The Accessorize gloves came in handy for my recent trip to Istanbul, as it was freezing there! They are very thick and can be worn fingerless or with the cover. They cost around £12 but will be cheaper now in the sales. 

I purchased the Botanics cotton pads from a small Boots store as there wasn't much choice. However these are very good quality and are organic. I love the fact they don't come apart so easily and are actually very good quality. The pack contains 100 pads for £2.25 which is quite pricy for what I would usually pay for cotton pads, but I use both sides to make it worth the price.



This is my favourite night cream at the moment as it doesn't feel greasy so is perfect for my skin. it leaves my skin hydrated and glowing. If you have very dry skin then this wouldn't suit you. Instead try a night cream for very dry skin.

Until my next post, take care :)

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea