Dinsdag 03 Januarie 2012

M.A.C Store in the Grand Bazaar, Istanbul!

Geplaas deur Unknown om 05:11
On my recent visit to Istanbul I stumbled across a M.A.C store in the Grand Bazaar. Who would have thought that amongst the gold jewellery and leather handbags there would be a M.A.C store?? Of course I got snap happy and just had to have a sneak peak inside. However I was pretty dissapointed that the prices seemed more expensive then what I would pay in the UK. Still it was fun to have a nosey!

 

I WANT this chair!


I could happily live in this shop

 Which unusual places have you discovered a M.A.C store?

P.s I will be blogging about my recent trip to Istanbul, including photos and outfit of the day over the next week or two. If you haven't already join my facebook page

Until next time, take care :)

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea