Maandag 16 Januarie 2012

My LUSH Goodies!

Geplaas deur Unknown om 10:05
 

Yayyy for Lush!! If you're a regular reader of my blog then you will know that I am kind of obsessed with all things Lush. So when I was given some lovely goodies from there of course I got excited and had to blog about it. The top 2 body creams are really soft, but I especially love 'Sympathy for the Skin' and will be making a seperate blog review on that in the future. The face masks in the middle are lovelllyyy! I tried the 'Brazened Honey' last night and it left my skin so soft and smooth that I skipped moisturiser.

I haven't tried the 'Celestial' moisturiser yet.. It is for sensitive skin so I may pass to my husband.

This is soo yummmy!!! You only need a tiny amount so I can see this lasting a very long time!

Hope you enjoyed this post. I will be uploading a video onto Youtube talking about each product. So until my next post, take care x

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea