Dinsdag 03 Januarie 2012

Kabuki Brush for Flawless Makeup

Geplaas deur Unknown om 03:48
I have always wanted a kabuki brush so when I received this mini kabuki during a meet up with other bloggers, I was DELIGHTED! I can't remember who gave the brush, but I would like to thank that person!


It is truely soft and I love to use it! I like to apply my Maxfactor Facefinity Powder using the brush and it is truely amazing. It gives a flawless application and can be carried in your bag for touch ups on the go. I'm not sure the brand as it doesn't have a label, but you can purchase kabukis from most cosmetic stores.

My hubbie commented that it looks like a shaving brush. Lets hope he doesn't borrow it for that purpose :S

Do you own a kabuki?? 

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea