Sondag 02 September 2012

Plain and Patterned Maxi Hijabs from Princess Rockz

Geplaas deur Unknown om 04:35
So sorry that I have been slack with updating my blog, been busy getting the new collection of hijabs together!

I wanted to show you some photos of the hijabs which are a mixture between plain and pattern and have sourced some plain maxi's for those that have been asking :) The maxi's are available in over 8 different colours and can be worn during the daytime or dressed up for the evening.

Plain Maxi's (extra wide)



Candy hijabs ;)

Fluroscent hijabs :)




Two designs in one!
All of the hijabs can be purchased directly online from the Princess Rockz website

Don't forget to join the facebook page for updates

Follow me on Instagram: aalia_princessrockz

I still need to blog about my Eid outfit and mendhi, etc so please bare with me as I take aggessss to write one post lol x


0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea