Woensdag 12 September 2012

Flake Away with Soap and Glory Scrub

Geplaas deur Unknown om 11:42
If you're after a scrub that really does the job, you may just have found it! I received this as an Eid present and was very excited to try!


On first impressions it looks appealing, with its pink tub (one of my favourite colours so already a plus there) and its comic writing " Transform your scaly legs from reptilian to radiant". I'm telling you the scrub creator was thinking of me when making this! ' Few of its ingredients are Shea butter, peach seed powder and sugar.

from scaly to fabulous baby


Let me be clear this is a serious gritty product so not for the faint hearted or those with super sensitive skin. Also be careful when scrubbing around delicate areas-it may scratch! I think the scrub is for the legs only (maybe that's why it is coarse) however I have also used on my arms and as long as I apply a gently hand it's fine. Using this around my chest area is a no no! Also apply plenty of cream afterwards as your skin will be dry.

Overall this has to be one of the best scrubs that I have used, and it prevents in grown hairs which is always handy! The dead skin does literally fall off! (I like to soak before to get maximum benefits) I wouldn't recommend for every day use, but 2-3 times a week.

As this was a gift I'm not sure about the price, but Soap and Glory's products are reasonably priced. Take a look in your local Boots store to purchase.

What do you think, have you tried this?

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea