Donderdag 13 September 2012

My Eid Outfit-Sari Inspired

Geplaas deur Unknown om 05:00
This post is extremely late but I'm sure you will forgive me ;)

I decided on my outfit two days before Eid. I wanted something elegant but simple so decided upon a cream maxi dress from H&M and a dupatta from a shalwar kameez outfit. The dupatta is decorated with a lot of detail which I think works well with the plain dress. I've worn a black long-sleeve top underneath and a black hijab with a gold headband.

So I first draped the dupatta at the front as shown in the photo below:

I am not amused!

I then decided to pin to the maxi dress in a sari style. I used 3 safety pins which stayed in place throughout the day. This is the look as shown below:

Yes this is me on a bouncy castle :p
I'll be writing a post on my Eid mendhi as it's not very clear in the photos.

What did you wear on Eid day?

For more Outfit of the day click on the tab above or follow me on Instagram: aalia_princessrockz


0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea