Woensdag 05 September 2012

OOTD: Brights and Stripes

Geplaas deur Unknown om 16:36
I've been quiet on the blogging front so apologies for that (did you miss me?) :p

The next few posts will most likely be brief and outfits of the day that I haven't posted for a while.

This is one that I wore a few days ago, casual but comfortable. It has been warm in London and the weather is set to continue.



Roses and stripes


The hijab I'm wearing is from my website-Princess Rockz. I've had it for a while but it has only just been re-stocked again after selling out the first time. The hijab comes in a few other colours as well so take a look :)

Allow the veiny hand

The bracelet is from Street Princess which I will be writing up a review on.

Follow me on Instagram: aalia_princessrockz

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea