Sondag 23 September 2012

OOTD: Vogue Style!

Geplaas deur Unknown om 16:32
HEY GUYYSSS!!!! I'm back with an ootd post!! This is an outfit I wore for a graduation party. I decided to mix a black waterfall dress with jeans for a casual look. The grey blazer is from from New Look for a bargain price of £13. ( I went a little crazzzzyyy in there but that's another story!) I've turned the sleeves up to reveal the black lining underneath for that added twist.

The jeans are my sisters which surprisingly fit me well, even though she is 5ft8 and I am a petite 5ft2. They have a zip detailing at the side which provides for a comfortable fit. (I want to 'borrow' them from her)

Yes that is a toilet door...



Back of dress

The hijab is from Princess Rockz old collection (around a year old) but is one of my favourite crinkle hijabs. This hijab is sold out but there are similar designs on the website.

What have you been up to this weekend? :)

Blazer- New Look

Dress- Sisters Wardrobe

Heels- H&M

Jeans- Zara

Scarf- Princess Rockz (old collection, sold out)

Clutch bag- A gift (have seen similar on ebay)

Instagram- aalia_princessrockz

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea