Donderdag 22 Desember 2011

Outfit of the Day: Visiting the Egyptian Museum

Geplaas deur Unknown om 09:34

So while in Egypt I visited the Museum ( A must if you visit Cairo). The museum is big and I mean BIG! There are a serious amount of artifacts in there! The building is lovely, and has such a vintage look to it. I found this to be the case for most of Cairo, although this was less dirty lol.


So as Cairo is quite a dusty city I didn't want to wear my sandals, so opted for my trusty PRIMARK boots. The blue long sleeved dress is from TK MAXX. The jeans are from H&M, very good quality considering I've had them for years. As it was chilly in the museum I wore a cardigan, which is a latest buy from MISS SELFRIDGE for £20. The bag is from Turkey. I decided to keep my hijab simple and just draped a plain pashmina with a bow elasticated headband.

Yes I know my outfit is a miss match of various colours and styles, but I think it works ;)


 This is the burnt out building at the side of the museum. I think it might be a government building??

Anyway until my next post, take care :)

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea