Dinsdag 20 Desember 2011

HAUL: Lush, Dorothy Perkins and Superdrug

Geplaas deur Unknown om 12:06

The sales have already started on the British high streets and I thought I would have a little look. I didn't get much as I want to wait until after boxing day when the price will be lower. Anyway in Dorothy Perkins I purchased a leaf clip which I can wear in my hair or on my hijab/a jacket. I love Sleek products and have a Pout Polish in a berry colour. It is very moisturising and the colour can be built up. I purchased 'Pink Cadillac' to add to my collection and I love it.

Lush was close by so I popped in to grab some Herbalism. My sister has been using this recently and has commented how it has cleared her skin. (It's the green stuff) Unfortunately they didn't have any pots in store, however the lovely Lush assistant did provide me with a small sample to take away. She didn't just give me one, but two small pots- that was nice of her!! I will be sampling and providing a review after.

Until my next post, take care :)

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea