Donderdag 15 Desember 2011

Oufit of the Day- Beach Look!

Geplaas deur Unknown om 01:46

This is an outfit I wore whilst in Egypt. The temperature was perfect, around 22C, so I decided to don some simple and light attire, perfect for a day on the beach.

Everything I'm wearing is from the great British high street, apart from the bag which is from Turkey. I purchased the top from Tesco for a bargain price of £5. I decided to team with a cream long sleeved top worn underneath. The boyfriend cut jeans are from Primark and very comfortable. I really like Primark jeans as they fit my waist and small height perfectly. I've matched the colour scheme of blues and whites with gladiator sandals from ZARA. These were purchased during the sale, although I can't remember how much for (think maybe £10).

I decided to wear a plain light grey hijab as I didnt want to be too matchy matchy with my colours. Add a bow headband for some pattern, finish off with a cream handbag and a smile... and I'm done!


What do you think? What do you like to wear for a day out at the beach?

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea