Donderdag 02 Februarie 2012

My delicious food at D'Gaf!

Geplaas deur Unknown om 06:37

Yesterday I met up with some bloggers Hommes de Femmes, Frooti Beauty, Chocoholic Hijabi, Pyari Beauty and Muslimah Beauty for some delicious food and a catch up.

I've never been to D'Gaf before although I have heard of it. It's in a building which was a former pub in Stratford. The setting was okay, but of course I was more interested in the food. So after much deliberation of what to eat, I finally chose the peri peri chicken burger with chips. The burger had a sweet sauce which wasn't to my taste so I just added some ketchup! I'm in love with how they've presented the chips in a little fryer/drainer...haha don't know what its called but it looks cute.

The menu had other delicious dishes such as Moroccan tagine, risotto and lamb curry. They also had mocktails for those that love a little 'halal in the city'. I did see a sign that mentioned they have women's nights so if you like a good girls night out it may be perfect place for you. They had a section outside on the roof top that looked cosy, although it was too cold to sit outside I can imagine it would be lovely in the Summer. One thing which we all found funny was the choice of music, I think the establishment was trying very hard to be urban and hip so there was old skool music playing such as Blackstreet which I love, and Dre, Snoop Dogg, which would have been fine but they had chosen the uncut versions....

I didn't take any other photos of the dishes everyone else had as I left my camera at home and as you can tell my camera on my phone is pretty rubbish. However check out the other blogs for photos of the food, and of course just check them out because their blogs are amazing!

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea