Vrydag 03 Februarie 2012

Outfit of the Day: Whip your hat back and forth

Geplaas deur Unknown om 13:45
Excuse the title I just couldn't help myself!

Today was a freezing day of about 2 degrees Celsius- perfect for wearing my winter hijab and bobble hat! (One of the joys of living in a cold country). Some girls love shopping for shoes and others for jewellery. I'm a girl that's kinda obsessed with hats and of course hijabs lol. I have a few other hats which I will show in future OOTD.

There are a mix of colours in the overall outfit but I think it works well together and showcases my style. I have layered with a few tops and finished off with a chunky cardigan. Black is a safe colour for me but I've also incorporated browns and added a fusion of colours with the hijab. I won't bother explaining where I purchased the outfit from as I'm sure you've seen me mention in previous blog posts!

Hmm I think I dropped a £5 note...
Moody much??

Behind the smile I had a snotty nose lol

You can style your hijab in many ways with this kind of hat. For one way you can watch the video below, which can also be used with other type of hats too. 

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for video updates :)

                                       

I want to know what you are wearing this winter! If it's hot where you are (lucky you) then also let me know what clothes you are rockin' at this moment.

Take care all and have a great weekend! xx




0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea