Donderdag 20 Desember 2012

Weekend Blogger Lunch

Geplaas deur Unknown om 07:58
Over the weekend I attended a blogger lunch hosted by Muslimah Beauty and Zinah. The lunch was held in a resturant called Chillies in Whitleys shopping centre. In attendance were other bloggers including Ayaan from beauty Wednesday and Mango Whirl.


Photo by Mango Whirl

I wore an animal print dress from Spitalfields teamed with a black bolero and a black maxi skirt from H&M. The hijab is from Princess Rockz, shoes from Forever 21.

Mango Whirl, Me, Beauty Wednesday (Photo by Pyari Beauty)
The gang!
The goodie bag
We received a cute Zinah bag filled with beauty products. I think they read my mind as I've been meaning to buy some Pearl Drops! Not tried this particular one yet so looking forward to testing it out! I'm an avid tea addict (English and herbal teas please :) ) so no doubt it'll come in handy.  The lipstick and nail polish are more beauty products to add to my ever growing collection ;)

It was great to meet some new face and discover their blogs. Here are a few of the bloggers I met on the day.

Aaliyah from Pyari Beauty
Zinah- Zinahns
Mez- All Made Up
Atviyah- Hijablicious
Safiyah

Apologies if your name isn't listed here! Please leave a comment in the box below if I've forgotten you ;)


0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea