Vrydag 14 Desember 2012

Update and Holiday OOTD #1

Geplaas deur Unknown om 05:01
Hey guys!! Long time no see hey....I've been rubbish at blogging recently and my schedule has been bussyy but I'm going to let you know what I've been up to.

I was recently on holiday in Istanbul and Dubai, which was amazing and didn't want to come back :(

I'll be sharing some holiday snaps as well as outfit of the days in my blog posts-starting with this post :)

For my past post on 'A guide to Istanbul' click here

Topkapi Palace



This is an outfit I wore in Istanbul. The weather was similar to the UK-cold and woolly jumper season. I purchased the green jumper recently from HandM at half price for a bargain £7! The plain teal hijab is from Princess Rockz and is a maxi, which means it's extra wide for plenty of coverage at the front and back.


The uber cool necklace is from Camden Market. My favourite buy is the faux leather jacket from Oasis.I've been wearing this with practically all my outfits. Shoes are Forever 21 and maxi skirt from HandM.

 
The beautiful Bosporus! Photo taken from the Topkapi Palace

 
Keep a look out on the next OOTD post. If you're on Instagram follow me for daily OOTD and other shizz- aalia_princessrockz


0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea