Vrydag 21 Desember 2012

The Body Shop Oil-Free Balancing Foundation

Geplaas deur Unknown om 08:27
This was a total impulse buy. Waiting at the airport in duty free I decided to pass time and test out the oil free foundation from The Body Shop. I have been on the look out for a decent foundation that provides coverage and is ideal for my combination skin. Swatching this on my face in store I was kinda surprised that it covered well; so on a whim I decided to purchase this (shade 04) along with the blending sponge.

Yup that's dried up foundation right there...

I used this during my holiday abroad and it worked well in the cold weather of Istanbul and the heat of Dubai (around 28 degree Celsius).

The trick is all in the application. For a flawless streak-free finish apply with a damp blending sponge. The disadvantage of this is that you waste some of the product through the sponge. The foundation dries very quickly so you have to work fast with it! Only pump a small amount onto your hand at a time to work with, otherwise it'll dry before you apply to your face. If your skin is dry or flaky the foundation will only highlight this so moisturise well before use!


It provides light-medium coverage and the finish is matte but still glowing. The biggest plus is I don't need to powder as much, which if you have a shiny t-zone like moi will understand! It hasn't broke me out yet which is a MAJOR plus for me *Yayyyyyy!!* Oh and it has SPF15-not bad :)

Overall I am happy with this foundation, and will continue to use. My search for the perfect (is there such a thing?) concealer is still continuing...

The foundation is currently on sale on the Body Shop website for £8! (RRP £13)

Please leave a comment and let me know what your favourite everyday foundation/concealer is :)



0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea