Woensdag 03 Oktober 2012

Street Princess Handmade Jewellery

Geplaas deur Unknown om 02:57
Today I'm going to be reviewing jewellery from Street Princess, which is a small business run by Naheeda. She hand makes jewellery and has a wide selection on her site. The jewellery is bespoke and I would say at the middle-top range in terms of pricing. I decided to purchase some bracelets and as a blogger I received 50% discount. I have been looking for something that I can wear everyday with my casual outfits.

It was a very difficult decision deciding what to choose- I obviously wanted EVERYTHING (shopaholic much?) but I bit the bullet and chose just two.

When I received the parcel it was in a bag with a damage form from Royal Mail. Unfortunately the package was open and one of the bracelets missing (me thinks the postman wanted a SP bracelet too :( ) I contacted Naheeda who was very understanding and sent me a replacement with another bracelet, which I thought was very sweet. She also sent a personalised message with my order :)

So I ordered the Zelda - Black/Nude  and Esmerelda - Black

Such cute packaging!

It's all in the detailing with the 'SP'

The Esmerelda is missing from my photos because someone decided to 'borrow' it before I had a chance to take a picture! But fear not here's a photo down below:

Image from Street Princess

I have tiny wrists so Naheeda made the bracelets to fit at no extra cost, which is great as bracelets without stretch usually don't fit me. The Zelda bracelet feels light even with the 'SP' detail, although I have to be careful not to get them into my food (I just twist this around the bracelet and its sorted!)

Conclusion

If you're looking for cheap bracelets for under £5 Street Princess is definitely not for you. However if you are looking for bespoke, handmade jewellery that has had love and dedication put into it then you will find it at SP. If you want to splash out a little (Majority of the bracelets are over £30) for yourself or a loved one then this would be ideal.

Also have a look at Naheeda's blog for outfits of the day inspiration. (She has such cute outfits, I want her wardrobe!!)

Website- www.streetprincess.co.uk
Blog- www.streetprincess.blogspot.co.uk

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea