Donderdag 04 Oktober 2012

Cinema Outfit of the Day-Casual with Smart Look

Geplaas deur Unknown om 05:00
Yesterday I went to the cinemas to watch some Brad Pitt film which was a majoorrrrrr waste of time!!!!!! God only know what that film was about! I was yawning throughout and I could tell others in the screen were doing the same!

Anyway this is what I wore to the cinemas.


Maroon maxi hijab- Princess Rockz
Headband- Claire's
Jeans- H&M
















It's started to get cold so I'm incorporating jumpers into my outfits. The yellow and cream jumper is a buy from Primark last year. The smart blazer adds a little sophistication to an otherwise casual look.

Thanks for reading. If you have a blog please leave your link/comment down below and I'll be sure to follow :)

Instagram: aalia_princessrockz

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea