Dinsdag 16 Oktober 2012

Afternoon Tea at the Hilton

Geplaas deur Unknown om 05:37
Last week I went for afternoon tea at the Hilton hotel in Park Lane, London with a few friends. We went for the chocoholic tea menu which consisted of yummy cakes and scones with clotted cream and jam (my favourite!!) We were also treated to delicious sandwiches...although they were tiny and I wanted more :(

tasty and left me wanting more!


All of this was washed down with English Tea. There was a HUGE selection of tea from mint, Jasmine to Earl Grey, but I stuck to what I like best. The table was presented well with cutlery for the scones and sandwiches.


Good ol' English tea :)

scones and cakes galore!

Photo courtesy of Mango Whirl

Me acting all shy (Photo by Mango Whirl)

And finally a group pic!

Photo by the waiter. lol

The food was great but I wouldn't go back, as I would want to try somewhere different. I'm into cute little tea places so if you know anywhere like that in London please let me know :)

Just a note that I was hungry as soon as I got home and made myself some chicken noodles....so the food wasn't entirely filling. However I guess you pay for the experience (it cost around £29 per person) Also there was a service charge of £22 added to our total bill, which is kind of expensive considering there wasn't much service. So I had them take off the charge, which you are perfectly entitled too by the way. I believe you should only pay what you think the service is worth not the other way around.

The hijab that I'm wearing is a plain maroon maxi from Princess Rockz and I think the headband is from Accessorize, although I bought it time ago so can't remember!

If you like the look of the others (and frankly why wouldn't you!) make sure you follow their blogs which I have linked down below :)

chocoholic-hijabi
hommesdefemmes



Instagram: aalia_princessrockz

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea