Dinsdag 27 September 2011

Review: Body Shop Body Butters & 50% Off Offer

Geplaas deur Unknown om 14:03
I love body butters, especially from Body Shop. They smell so gorgeous and have an amazing consistency. My favourite from the Body Shop is the Mango in a bright yellow tub ;-)

The cream doesn't feel too thick and isn't greasy, so I like to use it all year around. The Sanctuary Body Butter (from Boots) and this one from Body Shop are my favourite Body Butters, and I am yet to find any that beat them. The range have a wide selection for different skin types- including coconut, strawberry, satsuma, blueberry and lots more!


                                                      See how thick the cream is?

Body Shop have a 50% off all body butters offer at the moment. You can shop online or in any store.

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea