Donderdag 29 September 2011

Outfit of the Day-Indian Summer (in England!)

Geplaas deur Unknown om 15:19
 
So it was a HOT Summer's evening and what better way to spend it then along the river bank of the Thames. The film 'Grease' was showing on a big screen, outside the Mayor's building, and the weather was just right for a picnic- a perfect evening. 

Here's what I wore for the evening, keeping it casual but slightly dressed up (for me anyway) 




I love this dress!! It was given to me as a birthday present and fits just right. Worn with linen pants I feel like I'm on holiday soaking up the sun (until I snap back to reality and realise im in good ol' Blighty)



As the dress is three quarter sleeves, im wearing lace detail arm sleeves underneath.

Haha I love this hat-so St Tropze ;)
 

* Dress-Monsoon
* White Linen Pants- Asda George
* Arm Sleeves- from Morocco
* Purple Zebra Hijab- Princess Rockz
* White Hijab-  A gift
* Sandals-Primark
* Hat-H&M

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea