Saterdag 25 Junie 2011

Queen of Gems- Jewellery Haul Review

Geplaas deur Unknown om 13:45
Lets admit it girls if there's one thing that finishes off an outfit, its the jewellery. Just one piece of statement jewellery can give your outfit a completely new look.I absolutely love jewellery and have a habit of collecting jewellery, from rings to bangles to necklaces. So when I saw the jewellery from Queen of Gems I couldn't resist!

here's what i purchased from them

The ring on the top left is called Antique Gold Effect Coral Colour Bead Ring the ring on the right is the Antique Gold Effect Turquoise Colour Bead Ring 






The final ring I purchased in the front is the Black Oval Ring  This is the favourite ring I ordered from them, as I love big rings and this one fits this criteria!  


These bracelets are sooo me as they are elasticated and i love the pearl and flower detailing. They are soo cheap and as there's five of the bracelets you can choose which ones to wear to suit any outfit. You can purchase them from here






The final piece of jewellery I purchased was this gorgeous Hematite/silver & Jet Effect Bow Necklace 

This is how I've styled the necklace with my hijab:




The Mocha plain pashmina in the photo is from: www.princessrockz.co.uk

For a full video review of this haul have a look at a video I made on YouTube:




Queen of Gems are affordable and have a great collection!! You can find them on facebook here or on YouTube

0 opmerkings:

Plaas 'n opmerking

 

simple hijab for woman Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea